New avalanche beacon and new probe for sale

Discuss back-country gear, share information and/or exchange used or new gear.
xNateX

New avalanche beacon and new probe for sale

Postby xNateX » November 23rd, 2011, 7:32 am

It's a bittersweet moment. I recently moved to town, bought avi gear in preparation for backcountry riding, but couldn't find a job with a livable wage. Now I found my dream job out on the east coast (the merchant marines, 9 months of training in MD, then shipping out) but the mountains there are so much smaller. Gotta go though, gotta build a life for myself and unfortunately I just couldn't do that in Flagstaff.

My new, never used Ortovox S1 is for sale. The package has been opened as I needed to read the instructions in preparation for the upcoming season, but everything is there in new condition. It's available for $300. I also have a Black Diamond Super Tour probe 265 that has never been used for $30, but missing the tags as I was looking forward to using it.

Prices are appropriate and firm. I'm only available for local pick-up (I live behind the Barnes and Noble) and can only accept cash or money order, no personal checks please. If I can't sell it here, I'll have to ebay it but would rather avoid those fees. I will make sure to update this thread when the gear is no longer available. Please email me at balosnx at yahoo dot com.

I love this town and am sorry to have to leave it.

xNateX

Re: New avalanche beacon and new probe for sale

Postby xNateX » December 12th, 2011, 6:36 pm

Thanks Tourjee!

Probe is sold, the beacon is still available.

xNateX

Re: New avalanche beacon and new probe for sale

Postby xNateX » December 19th, 2011, 7:06 pm

Got called up, will be leaving town Friday, December 30th...

Would like to hold on to the beacon as I've been dreaming of riding the heli liftmobile and now I can actually see it on my horizon. But it is still available until that date.

Peace n pow forever.

Return to “Gear Discussions/Swap”