Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- January 17th, 2017, 9:33 pm
- Forum: Trip Reports
- Topic: Fresh pow and Cat tracks
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1314
My brother and i went to Casa Duarte around 2pm on Saturday to enjoy a late delicious lunch. It was raining in Flag which dampened our spirits, we decided to drive out to Freidlein Prairie road anyway in order to check our planed approach. Amazingly there was packed snow on the road, we loaded up th...
- January 8th, 2017, 8:07 pm
- Forum: Snowpack and avalanche observations
- Topic: Strange result in temptation trees...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2230
Skinned up above the Yogi catwalk in search of protected powder today (1/8/17). We had to hike with helmets on in order to protect our heads from rime ice chucks that were raining from the trees. We reached the edge of the Temptation chutes and dug an ECT in 95 cm of snow to the ground. Elevation wa...
- December 18th, 2015, 1:25 pm
- Forum: Teaming Up - Finding a Backcountry Partner
- Topic: Humphrey's Criq
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1402
looking to hike from the resort at 7am.. Satureday the 19th, hike to the low saddle then up toward "heck yeh" area and scope lines alone the way. Call or text me (Miguel) at 814-3667